For the dough: 300 g flour, 2 eggs, 130 gr sugar, 130 gr butter, lemon
For the capuccino pistachio filling: 250 g cream cheese (such as ricotta, Philadelphia, Mascarpone, 350 g quark, 50 g sugar, 40 g white chocolate with capuccino and pistachio or just white choco, 25 g pistachio
For the pumpkin filling: 250 g Hokkaido pumpkin, 1 egg, 30 gr cream, 70 gr quark, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 40-51 gr sugar, decoration after your choise
1. For the dough, knead all ingredients into a smooth dough for several minutes.
2. Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Roll out the cooled dough and place it in a tart tin with a removable bottom. Gently press the dough and cut off the edges with a sharp knife.
4. Pre-bake the shortcrust dough at 200 °C top and bottom heat for about 12-15 minutes in the oven and then let it cool.
5. Now for the cappuccino-pistachio filling, mix all the ingredients into a cream and refrigerate.
6. Then wash the pumpkin, dice and simmer in a saucepan with water for about 15 minutes. Drain the soft pumpkin cubes and let them cool.
7. Mix the cooled pumpkin and all other ingredients for the pumpkin filling with a blender to a liquid cream.
8. Preheat the oven to 170 °C top and bottom heat.
9. Add the cappuccino pistachio cream to the pre-baked shortcrust dough and smooth.
10. Now spread the more liquid pumpkin cream over the first cream.
11. Bake the cheesecake for 50-55 minutes. Then do not open the oven immediately, but let the cake cool down slowly.
12. The American Pumpkin Cheesecake can now be decorated as you wish. Whether with chocolate chips, icing on the cake, fruit or pumpkin slices soaked in maple syrup and baked in the oven for 20 minutes.