here is the recipe:
– 2 tablespoons water, 4 large kiwis, peeled and chopped, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– ¼ cup fresh lime juice, 6 ounces high-quality white chocolate (about 1 cup chopped), 1 ½ cups chilled whipping cream
– 1/3 cup powdered sugar
-Garnishes: 2 kiwi, peeled and diced ¼-inch, white chocolate shavings (optional) ready raspberry syrup
1. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine kiwi, granulated sugar and lime juice in a nonreactive saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to maintain a good simmer and cook for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, stirring often and mashing kiwi with the back of a spoon.
3. Remove from the heat, add softened gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in white chocolate and whisk until chocolate is completely melted. (Mixture will not be totally smooth; it will still have some texture with small pieces of kiwi, but chocolate should be melted all the way.) Refrigerate until chilled but not set firm, about 30 minutes.
4. When kiwi mixture is cool, whip the cream and powdered sugar together in a medium-large bowl until stiffly whipped. Gently fold in half of the cooled kiwi mixture. Fold in remaining kiwi mixture and divide mousse among 6 large martini glasses, oversized wine glasses or parfait glasses. (There is a little over ½ cup per serving.)
5. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve (up to overnight). Sprinkle each serving with diced kiwi and white chocolate shavings, and biscuit if using or pour over raspberry coulis.